Post mortem services
Prices for post mortem examination include taking a clinical history if possible, comprehensive gross post mortem examination and a written report including the findings and suggested actions. In many cases we establish the likely cause of death but also the absence or presence of other disease, e.g. fluke in ruminants. Prices do not include carcase collection, carcase disposal and any additional testing. All prices exclude VAT.
- Lambs and Small Calves- £40 (discounts for multiples may apply)
- Bigger Calves, Adult Sheep and Goats- £50
- Cattle Young stock, “Beasts”- £75
- Adult Cattle- £100
- Cattle Abortion- £40 ( often additional testing at extra cost required to reach diagnosis)
- Sheep Abortion – £45 ( up to 5 foetuses).
- Pigs -£45-£100 depending on size, discount for multiples may apply
- Horses- £60-£100 depending on size
- South American Camelids – £75
- Others- POA
Prices for other services- please contact us for a quote and availability
We accept payment by cash, cheques, BACS transfer and PayPal.